My life is brilliant. . .

Monday, November 08, 2004

The beginning

So. . .i think this is like my third attempt to have a blog. . .the last two withered away because i am lazy. Hopefully this one will actually survive. . .we'll see. I really didn't do a whole lot today. I went to bed around 4 am and then got a rude awakening at 1 pm because i was covering someone's on call. I had to go unlock the front desks for the deskworkers. I went back to my room and tried to get on the internet but it wasn't working. Appearantly the network on this side of campus was scheduled to be down today. . .i guess i didn't get the e-mail about that one. So, i went back to bed and woke up again at 6. I talked to some folks online. . .showered. . .talked some more. . .got dressed. . .talked some more. . .and then ate. Ever since then i've been talking online. . .exciting, eh? Well, i think i'm going to get back to my history essay that is late and my two ra class essays that are late as well. goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home