My life is brilliant. . .

Friday, June 03, 2005

Boring Friday

So it's Friday, and it's boring. Got up at 7, showered, and went to work. Worked, came home, ate lunch, and here I am. My exchange student's parents and brother are coming to San Antonio to visit for a few days. I didn't know Sandy was leaving for Europe today until she called me en-route. There's so much to take care of before she leaves, or at least it appears that way to me. Today sucks because it's kinda gloomy outside and extremely humid. One of those days where it looks like its going to start raining any second all day long. Well, work is waiting for me, so I must return. I really wish I could have put that the limo was waiting at the door to take me to my private jet which was waiting for me, but no, thats not my life. No definite travel plans at the moment. Washington, DC sometime either June or July, followed by Washington, DC or Phoenix in early August. I have over 30,000 miles on American, so if anyone can think of a really cool way for me to use them, let me know. . .I'm open for suggestions. Okay, off to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home