My life is brilliant. . .

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

T-Minus 12 Hours

ok. . .so. . .i have 12 hours until i leave san marvelous to go to austin to get on a plane to go to washington, dc for my red cross meeting. suprisingly, there is still bunches to do. right now, i am working at the front desk at beautiful brogdon hall. i dont get off for another hour. after that, i plan on fulfilling my hunger. then, i have a staff meeting with all the wonderful ra's here. i love my staff. my staff loves each other. my staff loves me. its great. then, i have to do laundry and then pack. somewhere in between, i will manage to dominate in halo 2. its such a great game. i rock at it. ok, so maybe not so much. . .but i did manage to have a consistent killing rate in each game i played yesterday night. oh, i almost forgot. i also am going to have to give zbigniew, my fish, to my wonderful fish sitter, sam. sam is great. hopefully zbigniew wont perish over the weekend or become sushi.
i feel that thanks to dr. paula's expert airline flying advice, i am well prepared for my flight on "united airlines/operated by united express/operated by mesa airlines". this over-claimage of flight operation is cuh-razy. dr. paula of chico, california has advised me that i should fear my life, regardless of what safety precautions i take because of the fact that i will be travelling on a canadair regional jet 700.
specifically, dr. paula has advised me to do the following:
-stay in my seat as much as possible. only leave to perform emergency bodily functions.
-make friends with the cabin crew members, if they even exist . some aircraft are so small that they do not require the presence of glorified waitresses that are tasked with life-saving responsibilities in the unlikely event of an emergency.
-do not eat the in-flight peanuts if they are not properly sealed. improperly sealed peanuts may merely be a ploy to get passengers to spend more time in the lavatory.
-do not spend massive amounts of time in the lavatory. in the unlikely event of an emergency, you could get stuck in the lavatory. additionally, you are putting youself at risk for getting massive amounts of d-germ, that special blue liquid all over you. you could even drown it it.
dr. paula is available for custom consultations. if you would like one, please let me know.
anyways. . .im going to go now. . .ill update later. . .goodnight. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home