My life is brilliant. . .

Friday, January 27, 2006

TGIF!

So, that test is finally over! I was fairly confident going into it, but we'll see what happens. My Friday night is looking pretty open - I have a few options, but no firm plans. I was just about to take a shower, but the shower I use was occupied. If you have never lived in a community-bath dorm, you probably don't understand. There is this one particular stall that I like just because. I could shower in another stall, but I figure if I'm going to enjoy my Friday night shower, I can wait. I'm excited because I got my new piece of luggage from REI yesterday. It is an exchange for another REI bag that I had that was falling apart. Apparently, my 36 flights and over 25,000 miles last calendar year wore it out.

The weekend outlook is pretty blah. I'm going to be doing some major cleaning around here and I think it's laundry time again. There will be a 70% chance of studying in preparation for the school I am going to miss the week after next. I hope each and every one of you has a good Friday night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home