My life is brilliant. . .

Friday, September 01, 2006

Above all else

While I was at work today, I had some time to reflect on my core values at the Gap. I believe that above all else, my goal is to ensure that 100% of our customers receive the most exceptional customer service ever. It's not really that difficult to do this. Ninety percent of exceptional customer service is in the details. We're all about getting people to sign up for gapcards, but I feel that if our customers aren't 100% satisfied with the service they received, then there should be no reason for us to even assert the slightest pressure on them to sign up for a gapcard. The main goal of a gapcard is getting Gap repeat business, but if a customer has one ounce of dissatisfaction, why would they come back to our store? The store may be a mess, the stock might suck, the AC might be broken, but all I am going to be worried about as a first priority is making sure each customer feels like they are our one and only customer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home